A Facebook user named Johnbosco R Okeke has shared his experience on how his house almost got razed by fire.
Today I woke up at exactly 5.30 and had an odd experience.
I quickly stepped out of my room and was shocked to find that smoke had swallowed up everywhere I forced myself into my kitchen through the smoke and found my gas was on fire! I last used the gas yesterday morning!
My kitchen was nearly on the brink of being a starting point for a fire outbreak…
I am still in shock and short of words in the long story….
But I am alive, gas has not exploded, nothing much has been damaged… I give all the glory to God🙏
1. I immediately got a bucket of omo and water together.
2. Poured it at the fire source
3. A large bed sheet soaked it in omo water and wrapped the gas and sent it out.
4. Leave it outside to continue the leakage
Please subscribe to this Blog and kindly drop a comment