The list of Markets to be closed down from march 26th till further notice has been released by the Lagos State Government. This is in order to contain the spreading of the virus
According to the government, only those selling food items, medics and essential products will not be affected during the shut down period.
Below are the names of the markets.
1. GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole market in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market.
5. Ladipo Market.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawason market.
9. Kantangua market.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade fair market.
12. Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Computer village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun market in Lagos island.
17. Agege market.
Recall that market leaders association have directed their members to comply with the goverment directives on the restriction order, to avoid the spreading of corona virus through market activities.
Please kindly share